I am using an old and strangely proportioned bench; it looks handmade and put together. It is weathered with some green moss and I think it gives a sense that time has passed in the world we find Moira in.
Thursday, 11 June 2009
Set
I want my set to be very simple. I would like a bench to represent the platform and the sense of waiting. I did consider having an old plant pot with a dead plant but after looking at it I didn't think the aesthetic was as strong as just having the bench as a focal point. The bench is also mentioned in the text, and after I decided to use newspaper to create 'props' I didn't need to visually refer to the 'plant pot dying' anymore.
I am using an old and strangely proportioned bench; it looks handmade and put together. It is weathered with some green moss and I think it gives a sense that time has passed in the world we find Moira in.

I am using an old and strangely proportioned bench; it looks handmade and put together. It is weathered with some green moss and I think it gives a sense that time has passed in the world we find Moira in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment