Thursday, 11 June 2009

Lights

Nearing my dress rehearsal I have finalised my thoughts on lighting.

I would like a spot over Moira but with a front light to illuminate my face. This will also cover the bench and a small area on the floor to the front of it.

This will stay for the first part of the piece. As I put the suitcase down in the 'music' section a SR light will come up to light the suitcase and the paper track I lay down on the floor. As I leave the suitcase and walk to SL a side light will light my face. These will fade as I run back to the bag. The focus will also have faded on the bench.

Finally as I walk forward at the end and my foot hovers over the track lying on the floor both side lights will come up to light my face and foot. This will fade out as I walk backwards to the bench.

I have also finalised my sound for the dance section, choosing Otis Redding's ballad 'These Arms of Mine' as I love the tenderness of the song, and the way it works with me putting my arms around the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment